Sophie
What can I say? Every day she does something new which melts your heart. She's still not crawling but she loves to schooch her way around the house. She can do some cruzing but is not all that stable on her feet. The cutest things she does right now is throw things from her high chair and then point at the fallen cup/food and say "Oh oh". She also loves to dance to music. Her version of music could be a tune from an interactive book or even a simple whistle. Her version of dancing is moving her head side to side. If I were to dance like that people would avoid sitting beside me on the bus. Also, being the youngest of 3 she is very good at screaming until we give her some attention. I know for a fact that we responded to Juliette's screams for attention at this age in 1/5 of the time, but Sophie's up for the challenge.
Nicholas
We had to hide the gameboy on him. He was playing it all the time (and according to mom, that's a bad thing). He is learning numbers and letters at a break neck pace to the point where he knows almost as many as Juliette. He has a nasty habit of throwing a temper tantrum which can include throwing punches and screaming in rage at the top of his lungs. Last time he did it I sent him to bed the hard way (no stories), so I'm hoping that we can curb this behavior.
Juliette
Apparently I have a difficult time doing homework with the girl. She is an excellent student with respect to behavior and conduct but her knowledge of numbers and letters are below average compared with her classmates. So we do homework with her on a regular basis to improve on this. Mom can do a decent job but I am unable to get any progress out of her. Just this week, she was able to count to 100 in French and we are very proud of her. Other hobbies of hers are fashion and eating. I know lots about eating but nothing about fashion. You can always tell when I dress Sophie in the morning. At least Juliette is old enough to dress herself and she does have a good sense of fashion. I'm impressed (at least for know until her wardrobe bills go up).
Other than that we are all enjoying the spring/summer weather. Even Sophie spends some time outside on the grass (even if it is while grazing).
No comments:
Post a Comment