I am the father of three, Juliette YOB 2000, Nicholas YOB 2002 and Sophie YOB 2005. I want to try and record some stories on a regular basis about my day-to-day activities with my children. I'm hopping that when they get older and ask me for funny stories from when they were little I'll have something to refer to. P.S. The Ultimate in ultimatedad is a reference to the sport.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sophie and Christmas of 2007
Sophie really wanted a dog or cat this year. She convinced her siblings that it was a great idea and asked for one every chance she got. We did our best to convince both sets of grandparents that the house was busy enough without adding a pet to the mix (which mom is allergic tow). This was not an easy thing considering how cute Sophie is at this age. In fact the single cutest thing I’ve ever seen was when Sophie took a Santa Clause hat, but it on Nicholas’ head and sat on his lap to request a minou from him (French slang for cat). It’s a scene that surprised us all and one that is permanently imprinted in my brain even now (3 months later). In the end Sophie received a furreal cat which drinks from a bottle and purs as well as a toy dog which barks, sits, drinks real watter and pees on command.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment