It's almost Christmas and I have been asked to create a message that we can send to our friends and relatives via snail mail. So I've decided to kill to birds with one stone and make the message this week's blog entry. Happy Holidays to all, from my family to yours. It's been an exciting year with radical new developments the biggest being the announcement that we are expecting a new baby sometime in May 2005. Everyone is very happy and excited and I never thought I'd be saying this but I think 3 kids is a perfect number. Mom to be (3rd time around) is doing fine. We haven't found out the gender (and probably won't) but we do have a few names in mind. If you have any suggestions please send them to us via email or comment on my Blogger at (http://www.ultimatedad.blogspot.com/). Juliette is a talkative and beautiful 4 years old who loves school, movies, TV, playing with her brother, running, eating (especially ribs & steak), visiting both sides of the family and play fighting with her uncle. Nicholas is a very energetic and cute 3 year old who loves music (Baby Beluga & Butterfly Kisses), copying his big sister, giving kisses and telling us "I lub you" as well as play fighting with his uncle. We've kept them busy in activities such as soccer, swimming, dance, Chinese school and skiing. Juliette got the equivalent of straight A's on her first ever report card and Nicholas seems to be fitting in well in an all-French daycare. Counting in three languages is something we do in the car as well as singing our favourite songs (the littlest worm, on top of spaghetti and 3 little monkeys). To make room for the new addition we've moved the kids into the same room. They love it and it's much easier to put the kids to bed. Children under the age of 5 are amazing and part of me wants them to stay this age forever but every year I say that and every year it gets more fun. I can't wait to see what's in store for us next year.
I hope you and your families all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy 2005.
1 comment:
We like how J gets an indirect shout-out (twice!) in your Christmas message.
We still suggest "Baconette."
Post a Comment