Friday, October 27, 2006

Master Blaster

As most people know, I love to play with my kids, usually the more physical the better. One game that has been popular of late is an all out fistfight between Sophie vs. Nicholas and Juliette combined. Sophie is an unstoppable force of nature, throwing kicks and punches at her to older siblings while they run away screaming and laughing. One might ask, how can a toddler that ways less than half of Nicholas handle both of her siblings at the same time? All right, you caught me, she's cheating and no it's not in a steroid abuse kind of way, it's more like a helping hand from daddy. To prepare for a fight, I pick her up in one arm and run around the house using my other arm to swing her arm/leg so that she is punching/kicking Juliette and Nicholas. We're like a modified version of master-blaster, except I provide the brains and the bronze. One thing about this game is that invariably, I get tired of it way quicker than Sophie does, but it's fun for the whole family while it lasts.

No comments: