Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Things Kids Say

Just a quick post to highlight some things that my kids have done in the past couple of days that I want to try and remember.

Juliette: I want to speak English
Dad: You can speak English and I'll speak French, it's a free country.
Juliette: Well, I'll get the Government of Canada to make a rule that everyone has to speak English
(when mom and dad try to explain to Juliette what we do for a living we say we work for the government of Canada. The government makes all the rules in Canada)

Juliette (from the 2nd floor washroom): Daddy, daddy, daddy.
Dad (from the basement): Yes Juliette.
Juliette: Mom farted, 3 times.
Dad: Tell her to cut that out.

Nicholas just started at Juliette's daycare and boy is he sad. But it's OK Juliette is there to hug and hold him through the entire ordeal. In a few days he'll be fine but for now the guilt on his parents is almost unbearable. Let's hope today went better.

No comments: