Just like last year it's been another exciting year with great developments. Actually this year has been a bit ridiculous in that respect, I think I could handle a little less excitement in my life, even if it’s self-induced.
In May Sophie was introduced as the newest member of the clan. I think it’s safe to say that she will be the last addition to the family (99.9% certain). It’s amazing how easily both Sophie and the kids have adapted to her arrival. I don’t think any of us can even remember what life was like before she came around. Sophie’s favourite activities so far is being a jumping fool in her jolly jumper (she obviously takes after her dad), manipulating her mom into spoiling her rotten (after all this is our last chance), and spiting breakfast on daddy right before he leaves for work.
Juliette is growing (as usual). She’s now the tallest kid in class and at 5 she wears clothes for 8 year olds. Of course she needs a lot of fuel (food and sleep) to get her through the day. Nicholas is the opposite. He’s smallish for his age (3) and eats like a bird. The boy barely sleeps but still has enough energy to get into loads of trouble which he can get out of by being so cute. Both kids are happy, healthy and involved in lots of fun activities like soccer, skating, Chinese school and running around the house.
I hope you and your families all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy 2006.
1 comment:
Hi Sab, I have just got back on line ...computer problems , I just got caught up on your stories. Thanks for the Christmas pic of the children. Wow !! Sophie sure has grown!!!I hope that you and yours have had an excellent Christmas season.Talk to you soon. Brenda from N.B.
Post a Comment