I am the father of three, Juliette YOB 2000, Nicholas YOB 2002 and Sophie YOB 2005. I want to try and record some stories on a regular basis about my day-to-day activities with my children. I'm hopping that when they get older and ask me for funny stories from when they were little I'll have something to refer to. P.S. The Ultimate in ultimatedad is a reference to the sport.
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Play Fighting
Nicholas loves to play fight. I used to try and play fight with Juliette but she always seemed a bit awkward and reserved. It was almost like she was worried about hurting someone (or herself). Nicholas doesn't have that problem. As discussed before we fight over the ball during swimming lessons and lately we fight for the fun of it. Usually a good fight will end up with him upside down and laughing his head off. Unfortunately he picks on his sister as well and, being a princess, she doesn't usually fight back. She usually tells the King or Queen about how naughty the prince is. Today's link will guide you to the movie our family watched together last night, it was very good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment