So Juliette asked me in the car yesterday some tough questions. "Daddy, how do you make stickers?", "Daddy, how do you make a building/house", "Daddy how do you make a house". Well I thought I was doing pretty well but the sticker question was a bit tougher than I thought it would be. I didn't know how glue was made. I thought it was from horses and other livestock that are sent to the "glue factory". It looks like that type of glue is an acrylic compound just like the post-it-note stuff. I guess it's more of a chemical soup. Then I had to figure out how to make concrete. That was pretty tough too but luckily there are lots of online resources to look up this type of info. Other highlights from yesterday were Juliette catching her first Frisbee at a jog. Her hand eye coordination is really improving not to mention her forehand flick. Soon I'll be able to take this show on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment