Thursday, September 09, 2004

Odds & Ends

Here are some entertaining things that I've had the joy to be around for:
Dad: "Juliette, I'm so tired of playing princess, I don't want to be the King and Nicholas doesn't want to be the prince."
Nicholas: (Crying)"Play Cars, Cars!!!"
Juliette: (wearing an evening gown, a tiara and a veil) "Pleease daddy, please!"
Dad: "Ok, pull out the tea set"
---
Dad: (while driving)"f@#$@! you a@#$!!!"
Juliette: "f@#$@! you a%#$#!!!.... what does that mean daddy"
Dad: "Don't ever say those words again or you'll get in big trouble ... and so will daddy."
(Frankly I'm amazed that this was the first time I slipped up in front of my kids while driving. It might have been the first time but it will likely not be the last time...)
---
Nicholas: "Pizza!!"(He loves the stuff, and yesterday he realized all the good stuff was on top so I watched him as he proceded to eat only the toppings off the crust.)

No comments: