Juliette the other day came to us and said:” I’m going to brush my teeth, wash my face and go to bed with no whining today." I was amazed and so was my wife. So we asked the obvious question: "Why?” and Juliette responded with "So that tomorrow you will let me bring my new (Princess) lunchbox to school." It was a very cute moment that I won't soon forget but the next day the daycare told us that they were only allowed plastic bags with their name on them :(
Nicholas has had two incidents that are pretty scary. Yesterday when I was holding his hands he threw himself down to resist me. It was at this point something happened to his shoulder. For the next hour he wouldn't move his arm at all without crying out in pain. He did request that we put a ban-aid on it (which we did), but it still didn't help. The last time this happened it was all better within the hour. This time I put him to bed and sure enough this morning he was fully recovered. He even wanted me to swing him around by his arms (Crazy kid).
Other highlights of the week are:
Nicholas pointing at everything and asking, "What's that?” This also includes the flags of the world depicted on a map.
Juliette bugging her brother just to hear him scream.
Mom re-organizing their toys for the millionth time.
Juliette complaining whenever we ask her to do something just like a full-fledged teenager.
Nicholas requesting that he wear his Spiderman outfit (which look a bit like pyjamas) out of the house.Nicholas completely in love with fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment